Learning to Color on Fabric Workshop
Saturday, February 29, 2020 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Included class, kit and lunch.
Chappell Hill Historical Society Museum
9220 Poplar St, Chappell Hill, TX 77426
Are YOU a Crayon Enthusiast Too?
Tana is a crayon art enthusiast. Have you ever opened a new box of crayons? They have their own unique, colorful, fresh small. This quickly motivates her to begin the next project.
What is Crayon Art
Crayon art is artwork made or created with the use of crayon sticks that are made of wax. We are adding crayon artwork to 100% quality cotton quilt fabric to create a unique artwork design. This can be used for many applications.
Children to professional artists can create crayon art. Tana Mueller is one such artist. She creates realistic artwork using Crayola crayons.
How do you determine if you too are a crayon thenhusiast?
- Can you sit and color for hours?
- Do you own every crayon color they make?
- Do you enjoy the peace and relaxation coloring bring your inner spirit?
- Can't wait for the next technique or new project?
- Maybe you too are a crayon enthusiast?
- Native Texas Star workbook, fabric, stabilizers and art supplies.
- Equipment - we provide all the equipment and tools we use for the students use during the workshop.
Click your option choice below to register.